I'm not sure I see your problem. You're using Qt, you can use QJson* classes, QNAM, and interop with these without issue.
I believe you can just use MongoDB, as a JS object store. I've not done that though, but that seems the path of most resistence. I personally just roll my own using Node/Express/Postgres (since the newer Prostgres has JSONB datatype)

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 at 2:12 PM
From: "Nuno Santos" <nunosan...@imaginando.pt>
To: interest <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: [Interest] Moving from Parse
Hi,

Since Parse announced it’s shutdown I have been looking for a pain free and scaling solution.

The most difficult problem is to find a baas/daas that has a C++ client lib. All platforms out there only provide REST API as an alternative to iOS and Android libs.

Question: what are you people using for baas/daas of your Qt based applications?

Thanks,

Regards

Nuno
_______________________________________________ Interest mailing list Interest@qt-project.org http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/interest