Eduard,

Open projects tab in Qt Creator. Click the create templates button. Check the
use grade checkbox. You can then use the maven repositories as follow:

allprojects {
    repositories {
        jcenter()
        mavenCentral()
        maven { url 'http://maven.localytics.com/public' }
        maven { url
'https://github.com/kshoji/USB-MIDI-Driver/raw/master/MIDIDriver/snapshots' }
    }
}

apply plugin: 'com.android.application'

dependencies {
    compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
    compile 'com.facebook.android:facebook-android-sdk:4.6.0'
    compile 'com.localytics.android:library:3.6+'
    compile 'jp.kshoji:midi-driver:0.1.4:@aar'
}

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO