> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 at 5:40 PM
> From: "Tuukka Turunen" <tuukka.turu...@qt.io>
> To: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>, "Daniel França" <daniel.fra...@gmail.com>
> Cc: "interest@qt-project.org" <interest@qt-project.org>
> Subject: RE: [Interest] 5.8 Features?

Yeah, I'm going to say that porting to WinRT when the platform is dead isn't a
productive use of developer time (Win10 sure). (
http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/23/11743594/microsoft-windows-phone-market-share-below-1-percent
 ) I understand that QPA wants to shine, but really hitting more basic, missing
features of exsiting phone OSs is a better use of time IMHO. WinRT might be a
special case because of that MS is doing with Win10, but I would not pile that
on to the 'mobile' category.