Hi,

Thanks for the pointer (guess I already read it while searching). The second answer is what I'm currently heading toward but that's quite cumbersome

Le 04/08/2016 à 22:20, Bernhard Lindner a écrit :
I have seen that problem before:

http://stackoverflow.com/q/36412671/1421332

Unfortunately no answer there too.

I'm not sure what are you talking about. But what about
beginInsertRows() and endInsertRows()? Between this methods you should
add new data, and this data can has child rows.

What is the problem?