Without having to create my own mapping object, I'd like to get the name from
values:

WebSocket {
        id: webSocket
        onStatusChanged: console.log("webSocket status:", status) // prints 3
or 4
}

I'd like to be able to do:
  onStatusChanged: console.log("secWebSocket status:",
WebSocket.Status(status)) // prints "Open" or "Closed"

or something like that...
 WebSocket.enum(Status).value(status)), WebSocket.enumValue(Status, status),
WebSocket.Enums.Status.value(4). I don't really care, I just want to have to
explore the mapping myself. I say explore, because the docs say:

status : Status

Status of the WebSocket.
The status can have the following values:
WebSockets.Connecting
WebSockets.Open
WebSockets.Closing
WebSockets.Closed
WebSockets.Error

So then I have to go through and go through a trivial mapping exercise to find
out what the constants are.

Is there a better way to do this?