Dear great Qt-community,

Currently I am checking out the possibilities which are provided by Qt3D.
Thereby two question were arised.

(1) Is it possible to visualize scalar measurement data, which are stored in an
common C-array? Is it possible to create a customized mesh with the scalar data?

(2) Is it possible to use Qt3D and VTK together? i know that it is possible to
render vtk data into an OpenGL rendering context. I read that Qt3D is based on
OpenGL and uses an OpenGL Rendering context. So after my opinion it should
work. Or am i wrong?

I would be grateful, if somebody can give me an helpfully answer regarding to
my questions.

Best Regards,
Andreas