> On 11 Jan 2017, at 13:43, Serge K via Interest <interest@qt-project.org>
> wrote:
>
> I am not sure about patch. I'm going distribute my product using Ministro to
> reduce space used by Qt libraries. There will be several "parts" of this
> product distributed separately. But they will use same Qt libs set. Without
> Ministro each part will have copy of all used Qt libs. But with Ministro
> parts will share one set of libs. Qt libs will be downloaded by Ministro from
> Qt repository. Therefore I cannot be sure if patch will be applied before I
> start distribution. That means I should wait for it. No. I cannot be limited
> by this.

That’s a very typical problem almost everyone runs into… you need a workaround
for now, but it would still be nice to get it fixed in Qt eventually, even if
it takes a year, right?  Then eventually you won’t need your workaround
anymore, when Ministro gets updated to the Qt version which has the fix.