Fine.

You have the right to ACCESS but not COPY which is what someone told you to do with network manager. Copying images you do not own is a crime.

Wasn't trolling, just trying to keep you out of prison. Most every content publishing company on the Internet has started pursuing these cases adding tracking info to their content which can be found by Google Alerts. But hey, enjoy the communal showers!

On 04/12/2017 09:57 AM, Jason H wrote:
Please stop trolling my thread.
1. You don't know what images my app will be accessing, or my rights and permissions to them 2. The fact that an image is posted openly it prima facia evidence that I have permission to access it, given there are access control measures i.e. HTTP 4xx codes, robots.txt
3. Finally, I have not requested or retained anyone for legal services.
So please refrain from further legal discussion on my thread.
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 10:37 AM
*From:* "Roland Hughes" <rol...@logikalsolutions.com>
*To:* "Jean-Michaël Celerier" <jeanmichael.celer...@gmail.com>
*Cc:* interest <interest@qt-project.org>
*Subject:* Re: [Interest] Getting a QImage from an QML Image, protocol, agnostic QImage?

The fundamental principal behind copyright law will never change.

The moment a work of any kind is created the creator holds the copyright. Only the holder of the copyright can grant use of the work. Only the media and length of copyright changes. Currently, in America that is life of creator + 70 years for works published after 1978.