So I've been using Qt for years (2004) and I like a lot about it.

But QML continually disappoints. I just don't remember all these rendering
issues on QWidgets. They Just Worked (tm). But QML fails to render reliably on
all platforms. Whether it's mipmap on iOS, SVG scaling on Android... QtQuick
Controls 2 was supposed to be good, but things don't even look right on the
provided styles. I like that I can quickly throw an app together, but the lack
consistency is between platforms and even themes on the _SAME_ platform is
rather distressing.

Someone needs to go through and check that a given QML file renders the
appropriately on all styles on all platforms. Capture the window to an image
and pixel compare the images for the same style (Universal) on different
platforms.

Or better yet, have some way to preview multiple platforms in a preview. I
don't know if you can assign a host box to render the platforms, but something
that submits the QML to a render farm and send screenshots back would be fine.
Have the host send events to the other QML and check behavior too.