Hi Robert,

In the widgets have you setMouseTracking to true?

Or was your code working in previous Qt versions, and now isn't?

Regards, Tony

On 16/07/2017 6:22 PM, Robert Iakobashvili wrote:
Dear Oleg,
Thank you for your prompt reply.

My Qt Android App is written in Widgets.
That could make more sense for Android desktops like Chromebooks.

If somebody is more knowledgeable about Android widgets
and status of mouse hovering events there, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Robert