Hi Michael,

Am 05.01.2018 um 00:14 schrieb Michael Jackson:
I have been testing our application against Qt 5.10.0 and I noticed some visual
anomalies that I am unsure are bugs or intended design.

The issues are with a QMenu attached to a QButton. In Qt 5.9.x there is a little triangle
that denotes the menu. In Qt 5.10 there is a much larger "Down Chevron". Mainly
the image is just too large. We may have to adjust our height and width a bit.

The next issue is with the embedded menus. If there is a submenu, the small "triangles"
indicating that there is a submenu do not show up. Screenshots are attached. Maybe there is a new
property with Qt 5.10 that we missed that addresses this? This was on macOS 10.12
"Sierra" using prebuilt Qt from the official download site.

The second one looks like https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-64405
Can't say anything to the first one.

Regards,
André