On 02/08/2018 08:34 AM, André Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,

My goal is to keep all files in the same directory and all .pro logic in the same file.
QMake should be ashamed of itself.
I will read up on Qbs.

Thank you everyone for responding.

Bill
(...and for the record, I am who I appear to be.)

It *is* possible with QMake, if you accept to have two additional
pro files: lib.pro for the library and the app.pro for the program.

The main pro file then looks like this:

TEMPLATE = subdirs

SUBDIRS += \
     lib \
     app

lib.file = lib.pro
app.file = app.pro

The lib.file and app.file are needed if these pro files are *not* in
subdirectories, what SUBDIRS expect otherwise.

Regards,
André