On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 at 17:35 Jean-Michaël Celerier <
jeanmichael.celer...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > It would be nice to have a Qml modules manager.
>
> www.qpm.io

Maybe my initial comment on qpm was drowned out. :)

> And yes, I do know that qpm exists. Last I checked though, it wasn't
officially endorsed by Qt; the last commit is ~ a year old and it currently
houses 105 packages. NPM has almost 600K... It would go a long way if
developers knew Qt officially supported an initiative like qpm, or
otherwise grandfathered something similar itself.