I tried QObject::tr but I'm still having difficulty. I'd like to translate
dynamic input that's not known as compile-time.

Basically, I'd like to expose the wealth of translations already available
for my application to my scripting layer, and as you can see that means the
context needs to be stripped out - so given any input string, return the
first known translation, irregardless of the context. Is this feasible and
am I just misunderstanding you?

- Vadim