Hello,

Il 08/02/19 15:19, rol...@logikalsolutions.com ha scritto:
While it would be awesome if QtCreator could let it be
completely arbitrary as Sublime does:

"rulers": [80, 100, 120],
"word_wrap": true,
"wrap_width": 120

It would be nice to be able set 2 with the farthest one being the wrap
point if wrapping is enabled. Most shops strive for 80 but put in
their "overrides" for the standard a hard limit of 130. As it stands
now we can see what we strive for or the hard wall, but not both.

Submit a "feature request" on Jira? It's the best way to have something like this properly tracked. Also, there's a dedicated mailing list for Qt Creator users, you may want to ask there as well.

Regards,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts