Looking for help from someone who’s worked with 3D meshes in Qt qml. I am
trying to move a 3D object created in solid works into a Qt qml app. The object
has six motion-inputs, ie numbers, for six transforms that animate the object’s
sub-parts. Right now I'm importing a Solidworks VRML file into into Blender,
and using a Blender Qml plugin to generate qml files for each sub-part. This
works, but it takes a lot of work to define the animations. You have to
identify all the relevant coordinates and directions for each sub-part by
clicking around in Blender, then use algebra to figure out each transformation
matrix.

Wondering if there is a better way to approach it.