On 04/16/2019 07:56 AM, Fabrice Mousset | GEOCEPT GmbH wrote:
[External]

Hello,

before starting QtWebAssembly evaluation, I would like to know what are the
“limitation” of the GPL Version?

Does it mean that everything I will develop using QtWebAssembly must be GPL?

At this time, we have developed our Web frontend using JavaScript base kits, but
I am not a JavaScript fan, I would prefer do the development with C++/QML.

But, if all have to be GPLed, my boss would not agree.

I am a software developer and not a lawyer, so could someone give me more
information about this point?

I hope the is the right mailing-list to post this kind of question?

IMHO

If you are in business,
no matter what we say,
in the end you should