PS. You may want to participate in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-74049

if you aren't already.

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10:10 AM
From: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>
To: "Jérôme Godbout" <godbo...@amotus.ca>
Cc: "Interest@qt-project.org" <Interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] Battery status and info
You can only monitor the charge level and charging state (full, plugged in, discharging) on the device.
You cannot (to my knowledge) get any additional info, though if I am wrong there I would love to know more!

On Android you can also get the battery tech (Li-po, NiCad) but Apple only users Li-po.
Sometimes you can get t he battery serial though I'm not sure how reliable this is and what platforms.