I still see it after a couple of Qt Creator updates. My colleague here is using
a pretty old version of Creator because of this problem. So it seems like
something Creator is doing. Googling _os_unfair_lock_recursive_abort or
_os_unfair_lock_lock_slow doesn't yield much, except for bug reports on other
applications.

-John Weeks