Am 21.04.2020 um 10:55 schrieb alexander golks:
For Qt itself it may be great, for other (differentyl structured)
projects it's often not worth the hassle.

besides, is there an easy offline upgrade way available now using IFW?

Not sure, as I haven't had that requirement yet. In my current project /upgrade /means: install a new version with a different version number into the same directory, leaving the old one in place (for which I had to go at great lengths to work around the problems I mentioned before, no solution for the registry thing though).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards,

*Yves Maurischat*
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 -144 | Fax: -199
yves.maurisc...@basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrende Partner: Heike Ziegler, Alexander Sorg