Thanks Giuseppe; this looks very interesting.  I’d love to be able to run
Valgrind.

Thanks also to Mitch; I see your email now, and it also looks very useful.  To
avoid spamming the list with thank-yous, I’ll just say in advance, thanks to
all others who might respond with helpful suggestions.  :->

Cheers,
-B.

Benjamin C. Haller
Messer Lab