Il 24/09/20 17:55, Rainer Wiesenfarth ha scritto:
- if I take the application built and running without this issue with Qt 5.12.5 and replace the DLLs with those from Qt 5.15.0, the issue appears. That means there is a change in the event handling between 5.12.5 and 5.15.0 that causes the issue to appear.

It's super hard telling what might be going wrong without a testcase.

I'd anyway start by using 5.15.1/2 (not 0) and actually recompiling the application, just to exclude subtle binary compatibility breaks.

You may also want to inspect the event posting and delivery (e.g. by overriding QCA::notify(); and/or by using ETW tracing; and/or by posting and dispatching your custom "metacall" events instead of using a queued invocation in the same thread).

HTH,

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts