Then we should probably include the marketplace email address in this thread.

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 11:09 AM
From: "Benjamin TERRIER" <b.terr...@gmail.com>
To: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>, "qt qt" <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Interest] QtPdf from Qt open source online installer

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 20:54, Jason H <jh...@gmx.com> wrote:
There's some license shenanegans going on.
However there was a later update:

So I don't know why it was not included.
It seems that some people (myself included) objected to commericalizing a module that was based on a open source engine to start with.

Yes, I've seen the discussions about the license, but I thought it was solved.

Given that The Qt Company is selling the QtPdf module under a commercial license on the marketplace I was thinking that
they remove the QtPdf artefacts from the QtWebEngine packages. That would make sense for commercial users.

However, for open source users it looks like a bug in the installer.