I'm building Qt 5.12.11 myself on Windows (VS 2017) using the following
configure command:
c:\qtbuild512\qt\configure -confirm-license -make-tool jom
-debug-and-release -force-debug-info -opensource -gui -widgets
-no-qml-debug -skip qt3d -skip qtwebengine -skip qtwebview -nomake examples
-nomake tests -no-sql-mysql -opengl desktop -mp -prefix
C:\qtbuild512\install\win64

This gives me .pdb files for all of the qt tools and libraries *except*
qmake.exe itself. In other words, no qmake.pdb is generated but I do get
moc.pdb, uic.pdb, etc.

I am trying to profile an incredibly slow build of our application that
uses this self-built Qt but since I don't have symbols for qmake.exe itself
I can't gain much information from the profiling data. FWIW, application
builds are taking > 1 hour where they should take about 5 min. All
antivirus (including Windows Defender) are disabled.

Is it possible to build Qt in such a way that debugging symbols for qmake
itself are generated?

Thanks
Adam