I would like to run it at configure time because I need to extract the
relevant paths from the query command which I need as part of fixup_bundle
and language processing (Linguist)

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.19)

project(Qt6Tutorial)

set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC ON)
set(CMAKE_AUTOUIC ON)

find_package(Qt6 COMPONENTS CoreTools UiTools LinguistTools Widgets OpenGL
OpenGLWidgets REQUIRED CONFIG)

set(some_file ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/output.txt)
execute_process(COMMAND ${QT_CMAKE_EXPORT_NAMESPACE}::qmake -query
  OUTPUT_FILE ${some_file}
  )
#execute_process(COMMAND ls /tmp

#  OUTPUT_FILE ${some_file}

#  )

It seems that commands like `ls` works but not qmake

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5