From: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org>
Date: Friday, 5. February 2021 at 10.11
To: Alexandre Ribeiro <alexandregomesribe...@gmail.com>
Cc: Qt Project Development <developm...@qt-project.org>, Interests Qt
<interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Development] [Interest] [Releasing] download.qt.io is down

Hi,

There are some items still not fully working in the system for example related
to being able to provide the right/best mirror.

Please file a bug with details. That is typically the best approach to help
find out what is going wrong.

Direct link for filing a bug for the right component:

https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=10510&issuetype=1&components=19211

Yours,

                Tuukka