There is no particular reason. I just don't understand what all of this
means.

Is there even a difference between the GPL creator and commercial creator?
I feared that once I have a license, whenever I use any QtCreator it is
commercially licensed.

But using QtCreator is not actually my main concern. If I have a commercial
Qt license, can I still develop for projects which are going to be released
under LGPL where also other people don't have a Qt license (of course
assuming we only use LGPL Qt and nothing of the commercial only parts).

I am afraid of the following: "(ii) use Licensed Software for creation of
any software created with or incorporating Open Source Qt"
what does licensed software mean? If I have Qt commercial, do I always use
Qt under commercial license and thus cannot create any software using open
source qt?