On 23/03/2021 01.21, Tuukka Turunen wrote:
Feedback on the Qt 6 API is valuable and we are very interested in it. Portability was one of the key design principles and we have avoided making changes when not needed. That said, there can surely
be some items that are unnecessarily changed.

Why are the QHash changes needed? The main outcome of that seems to be encouraging people to use std::unordered_map instead and destroying trust in Qt's API.

Why is QList removed? (I don't mean the *name* "QList", I mean the container with indirect storage and reference stability. It's useful, and unlike QHash, there is no STL equivalent available.)

--
Matthew