On 7/10/21 02:48, Thiago Macieira wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 October 2021 17:03:43 PDT Hamish Moffatt via Interest wrote:
We have had some difficulty here with Windows 10's "lazy loading" of the
root certificates. Unless users have been to a site that uses the ISRG
X1 root certificate using Chrome or Edge, they do not have this
certificate and it is not available to Qt. As soon as they visit a site
that uses the new root in Chrome or Edge, Windows loads the certificate
and it works in Qt.
Interesting. That means there's an API that they're using that causes Windows
to download the certificate, but we don't use it. Can one of you file a bug on
this particular issue on Windows?

Done, QTBUG-97168.

Hamish