Hi and thanks for answering,

I have dug a lot today into it and my feeling is that it is not a qt bug.

I am still locked on it, with many users impacted.

Basically the situation is that although I request permissions for a dedicated folder (let's say /storage/emulated/0/Documents/myAppName), which is a folder the app created, whenever the user adds files into it I can see only "MEDIA" files (.jpg, .png, etc). All the rest (let's say a .000 file, or .zip) is just invisible. All .000 files created by the app are visible, but not those created by "copy to" from Android file explorer. I use an intent ACTION_OPEN_DOCUMENT_TREE to allow a full directory access, but even in Java I can see only "MEDIA" files once accepted.

Any kind of hints really needed.

Thanks
Philippe