Lazy is as lazy does <Grin>

Hey. I have just gotten contact about the isDigit() bug I filed back in 2012!

I haven't looked at the code, but, if it is blurring at 100% scale factor, I would be looking for floating point math.

Inconsistent behavior between Linux and other supported platforms is definitely a bug. If you cannot get the screen to behave the same across platforms you cannot release a viable cross platform product.