Hello,

I was thinking about it, but it seems there is a better solution:

auto isOK = QOpenGLContext().create();

Btw, did not test on users yet... xD

ANGLE - I was getting weird bugs on it. E.g. |clip| property sometimes just did not work which was ruining the entire UI in my app... I tried both d3d9 and d3d11...

Today I've tried it again - works fine. On the same system. It seems that it stops working properly when there are a lot of images loaded in app...