Hello Qt Folks

I am trying to compile QtOpcUa with Open62541 backend with encryption enabled (on Qt 5.15.2 Windows MSVC 2019 with qtcreator)

I found that mbedtls is required.

I compiled it without problems but i am unable to make this library recognized by qmake.

How can i make qtConfig(mbedtls) to be valid to have the ENCRYPTION_ENABLED flag?

And better, Is it possible to declare to qmake a custom installation path for the mbedtls lib ?

For information, i have succeeded the mbedtls integration by modifying QtOpcUa source code, but i would like to know if there is a clean way to do that.