On Thursday, 3 August 2023 09:21:26 PDT Ramakanth Kesireddy wrote:
> Thanks for the inputs. It helped to resolve the issue. Hope these asserts
> are enabled only in Qt debug build as app is able to run fine on Qt 5.15.8
> enterprise installer version.

Internal assertions are only enabled in debug builds.

In release builds, they are simply assumed. You must still obey them, whether
they got printed or not. So, no, your app is *not* able to run fine. It still
has a race condition that only happened to cause no visible effect for you
(yet).

> However, the application stack traces are not seen when used with massif
> tool even after enabling config+=debug and QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_DEBUG += -g.
>
> Am I missing something so that application debug symbols are being read and
> shown as stack trace on exit of application?

Sorry, that's a Massif question now.