I'm actually grateful that the original message is so concise,
otherwise I wouldn't look for a way to customise it. I don't think it's
worth arguing what kind of information should or shouldn't be included
there - situations and even tastes differ. On my development machine, I
have the following defined:

QT_MESSAGE_PATTERN=%{time h:mm:ss.zzz}|%{category}|%{if-
debug}D%{endif}%{if-info}I%{endif}%{if-warning}W%{endi
f}%{if-critical}C%{endif}%{if-fatal}F%{endif}|%{message}

See https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qtlogging.html#qSetMessagePattern for
details. Whatever format you apply in this way will be followed by Qt
and (unless it overrides, which is unlikely) QGIS as well.

Alexey