Hello,

I don't see any ability to set the page margins differently for odd and even pages. I'm wondering if anyone has implemented this and how they went about it?

I create a QPrinter and then paint on it with a QPainter. From what I tried preliminarily, it doesn't work to keep calling QPrinter::setPageMargins() after every QPrinter::newPage(). I suppose I could set the margins to the minimum left/right margin, and then adjust the painting for each page, but I'm wondering if there is a better way to do it. Thanks,

Josh