From: ekke <e...@ekkes-corner.org>
To: interest@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] Support for deployment on iOS 17 devices ?
Date: 2024-05-24 18:01

Am 24.05.24 um 11:37 schrieb
      worldwides...@sina.com:

      Hello.

      The lastest
        release of Qt creator does not support deploying apps on iOS 17
        device. Currently I have to switch between Xcode and Creator,
        one for deployment and the other for development.

      Is it possible
        to support it in the future?

      Thanks.

    from https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-developing-ios.html

    iOS 17 Devices
    Qt Creator detects iOS devices, and you can deploy and run
      applications on them.
    so "only" the application output is missed