Thanks Mike for the followup ! Yes, it's a shame that these tools are so
restrictive in how users may lay out their code. I'll see what the best
options are to proceed. For now I'm simply adding a private include path to
make the compiler find the header under the new path. We'll see whether
that scales.

Regards,