Von: Sley HORTES <sleyhorte...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Juli 2024 12:25
An: Axel Spoerl <axel.spo...@qt.io>
Betreff: Re: [Interest] Virtual keyboard hides input field

This is because I didn’t signup using this email.

Here it is:
https://forum.qt.io/topic/157828/system-default-keyboard-hides-qlineedit-emoji-picker-issue

On Sun, Jul 28, 2024 at 6:13 PM Axel Spoerl via Interest
<interest@qt-project.org<mailto:interest@qt-project.org>> wrote:
Hello Sley,

there is no forum user/topic/post related to this email address.
Can you point to it, please?
You need to reduce the reproducer to the minimum as said.

Brgds
Axel