Hi Mathias,

> I assume that means "assert-or-throw exception", we never should leave
> the program without calling the signal handler, except when we know for
> sure that it can't work anyway. "abort" sounds a little bit like "exit"
> and that's bad[TM].

IIRC, it was discussed to really abort here - something like
::std::abort. Not sure whether this signals. But yes, throwing is
probably the way to go.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -