InterMapper recently launched an App to integrate our proactive network
monitoring, mapping and alerting data into Splunk
(http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/51549/splunk-app-for-network-monitoring-and-mapping-beta
 ).

Splunk is a highly scalable, big data architecture makes it easy to collect,
index, search, correlate and report on all security-related events across your
environment.

Colleges and Universities today depend heavily on their wired and wireless
networks to enhance the educational experience and quality of life for
students, faculty and staff. Hundreds of thousands of individual devices are
connected to the network at any time including servers, switches, wireless
access points, desktops, laptops, security cameras and other systems.

In this webinar, learn how educational institutions are using Splunk to:
*       Investigate security threats and incidents faster and more accurately
*       Identify the cause of network problems and provide speedier resolution
to downtime
*       Enhance online course delivery

Feel free to join this Splunk webinar on November 7th at 11AM EST by following
the link below:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=htzv97iab&v=001_3wh4u6-fR9xvfMSRIc2Vm3bZ8oR-pHH_Z6xqkZ4PCCLRnd28WqRpe4yoeIrb9jDpx0Yvmj0sJhbU3ZgG5jb8CXKcnb488gV8uHYovBGG0txrEVZFlgd3qvtREKRuMuEWS1s04TmVf_S-MFXfn3LPtPVIUvqk7Ji65C0YfhAjLmYf_FLHTVmz4I4rXgv_tBJfTJR0mqXawQ%3D

Dave Levy
Director of Marketing | InterMapper
(603) 643-9600 x118
www.intermapper.com<http://www.intermapper.com>