In the HTTP API I know I can export certain columns of a table. (i.e.
/~export/maps.html?fields=MapName,Status,deviceCount,DownCount)

I've not had any success getting it to select only certain rows from that
output.  For example, I'd like to pull out interface data for a certain device.
 If I know that device's id, is there a way to get the interfaces.csv file to
only contain that one device's interfaces?  We have over 32,000 interfaces and
having to load all of them at once in order to look at just 24 of them is kinda
not working so well and it's really slow.

Maybe there's another attribute you can post to the URL in addition to fields?
Does anyone have any idea?

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.intermapper.com/viewtopic.php?p=4415#4415