On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 11:45, Lukas Smith wrote:
> [...]

No, in PEAR.  In PECL your code can look however it likes, at least
that's my understanding. :)  You *own* the project, PECL justs hosts it,
its not a part of anything greater.

I believe that's how it was designed, and that's certainly how it should
be.

-Sterling

--
"I can't give you a brain, so I'll give you a diploma"
    - The Great Oz, The Wizard of Oz