On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 18:07, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Apr 2003, Derick Rethans wrote:
> > > Well its a BC nightmare, and I don't really see any big advantage.
> > Agreed, breaking BC for this sounds like a bad idea to me.
> <vent> sometimes I just hate BC.. </vent>

Why only sometimes?

Besides, it is much a matter of asking yourself: what is most important,
being compatible with old PHP ugly-OO code or compatibility with other
OO-languages such as C++ and Java?

I know what I would answer to that question.  :-)

--
Best regards,

Per Lundberg / Capio ApS
Phone: +46-18-4186040