Hi!

I'm a program developer and i use php to develop lots of things to the web!
The thing is that another day a was installing the new version of php on my school pc (M$ Windows 2000) and i notest that you don't have the script to automatically configure php with apache!I had no problems finding how to's in the net but all my school mates wanted to install php in home and they were always asking how to, how to and i developed a litle program to automatically configure it!
The program is very simple and if you want i can give to you so you can include in your windows versions!If fyou want i'll send it to you and make some improvements to fit your needs!

jose rodrigues