This may be the wrong place to post this, so if it is, point me in the
right direction.

I'm writing an application that will use the php4isapi interface to run an
application in Windows 2000, and I'm running into a couple of problems.
First, php4isapi doesn't ask the hosting server for PATH_INFO, nor does it
try to figure it out.  I realize that IIS doesn't do it right, but
shouldn't we still give it a little bit of credit and ask?  I fixed it
myself, just added "PATH_INFO" to the isapi_server_variable_names array,
but I'm sure that there's probably a better way to fix it.

Second, I'm having trouble with sessions.  IIS using the same php4isapi
module that I'm using seems to do fine, but when my interface uses the php
module, the sessions are created, and on the first request, all the
correct things are registered, but the next request cannot modify the
session.  The modified date on the file is changed, but any new variables
that should have been registered or midification are not saved.

For more information on what I'm doing, I'm writing an application that
would let a php application be run on the desktop without a webserver.
I'm using an IE activex control to display the pages generated by php, and
I'm writing a mini SAPI implementation to interface with php.  Thanks for
the hard work.

John LeSueur