I am having problem building extension with long names.  As an example say my
extension name is foooo_naaaaame_baaaaar and
FOOOO_NAAAAAME_BAAAAAR_SHARED_LIBADD is used to link libraries.

The problem is when the Makefile is generated I get
FOOOO_NAAAAAME_BAAAAAR_SHARED_LIBADD at the top of the Makefile, but
FOOOONAAAAAMEBAAAAAR_SHARED_LIBADD at the bottom for the link line.

If I change line 1224 of acinclude.m4 from:

$3/$1.la: \$($2) \$(translit($1,a-z-,A-Z_)_SHARED_DEPENDENCIES)

to:

$3/$1.la: \$($2) \$(translit($1,a-z_-,A-Z__)_SHARED_DEPENDENCIES)

it works fine.  What else is strange is that if I shorten the name it works
with out the change (foooo_baaaaar works).

Did something change recently to cause this? If nobody sees a problem with the
change I am going to check it in.

Thanks,

Brian