Hello Jon,

Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 10:29:11 AM, you wrote:

JP> Attached is a fairly simple (and rough) patch that adds support for a
JP> "special" __string() object method to ZE2.  I wrote it for fun, but I
JP> thought there might be general interest in the idea, so I'm posting it
JP> here.  The idea is inspired by Python's __str__ method [1].

First why not name it toString() since for now we have consensus on sudlyCaps.
But i didn't bother with names yet when i made this patch:
http://marcus-boerger.de/php/ext/ze2/ze2-iterators-20030902.diff.txt

Second i think you should use the cast facility like i did in my patch.

Best regards,
 Marcus                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]