Hello,

I requested some time ago that zend_parse_parameters() be altered to accept "Z"
as a parameter type in order to be able to retrieve zval**'s instead of zval*'s.

I believe I was told that this change would be applied, but I haven't yet seen
it appear in any of the recent distributions.

I wrote a database extension which uses this functionality for a company which
I am getting ready to leave. I need to make sure that they'll be able to
upgrade their PHP version without running into problems.

Thanks,

Josh