> IMHO, I think that replicating the finally code at the end of every catch
> block, before every throw/return statement and at the end of the try/catch
> statement justify the need of "finally".
My mistake, it's not necessary to replicate the code at the end of every
catch block.
And I forgot to mention that there must be one "catch all" clause(wich is
impossible in PHP) with a copy of the finally code and a rethrowing
exception statement otherwise an exception that is not caugh will propagate
without executing the replicated code of "finally".

Cristiano Duarte